Alpha Gal: New Research, New HopeDate: Saturday, August 24 Time: 8 am to 4 pm Location: New College Institute, 191 Fayette Street, Martinsville, VA, 24112 Tickets: click here Speakers:
- Jennifer Platt, CEO Tick Warriors, Co-founder Tick-borne Conditions United
- John Bianchi, VP of Product Development, Revivicor, Inc.
- Beth Carrison, Co-founder Tick-borne Conditions United“An Update on Advocacy and Going Forward”
- Dr. Laurie Bianchi, RDN, Dept. of Health & Human Performance, Radford Univ. “Nutrition, Dining Out and Alpha Gal”
- Dr. Donald Liebell, Liebell Clinic for Chronic Pain & Wellness Solutions